Friday, February 4, 2011

Cupcake Junkie

So I have been watching way to much of the Food Network and expecially the show Cupcake Wars.
This has really got my brain going and I have been compiling some awesome cupcake flavors in my head.

We are suppose to have some snow this weekend and so I am going to the store and get the ingredients I need to make Peanut Butter Banana Cupcakes this weekend. I am super excited about this and can not wait to see how they turn out. I have gotten my recipe from over at Baking Bites but am not using Marshmallow Frosting. I think I am going to put Chocolate on this one. I will let you know how they turn out.

Best Wishes for the weekend

AAJ

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious! Wish I could taste them. You should check out this blog (http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/), she is a cupcake fanatic and has really great photos.

    Laura's Last Post: A Splash of Color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can not wait to taste them. I will tell you how they turn out. I actually already follow her blog and by doing so she has actually turned me on to several other cooking blogs. This blogging stuff is pretty awesome. Where have I been.

    ReplyDelete